Tuesday, April 05, 2005

 

Just whats on my mind and Love

On this blog I am no longer going to be a nice man about the pope. I do not think I have to say good things. He is not a Christian and worships a false God of Mary and that is not righteous and does not save a man to worship anyone but Jesus. Popes are not a link to God or a leader of my faith. They lead a corrupt religion that sends more folks to hell and never has the truth. No christan is a Catholic and no catholic is a Christian. Jesus alone is the way to God and all others are truly wrong and lead to hell. I am so sick of the media and their worship of this MAN and I am not going to join into a cult and honor the man or his passing. He was not saved because he worships a fake system. Y is it Fake? One is the fact they do not honor the truth that Jesus is the way to God. They take the death of Jesus and they add to it a merit system and that is not what the Bible teaches. Bible said that man is never going to earn the merits to go to a perfect heaven that Jesus died and rose from the dead to pay for our sins. Catholic does not believe that they say that you have to honor the church and do what the pope said to do to be saved.

I need to say this people have said that it is ok to believe the faith and be in the system and be a Christian. Martin Luther was in the system and he said that he cannot be in the faith that does not honor Jesus and make salvation free and by grace ALONE. It is not ok to add to the grace in the Christian faith. If one adds to the faith a provision that makes Jesus alone the savior you are not presenting the true bible.

Here is a passage that proves the point I am making

Eph 2 4 But God, who is rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us, 5 even when we were dead in trespasses, made us alive together with Christ (by grace you have been saved), 6 and raised us up together, and made us sit together in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus, 7 that in the ages to come He might show the exceeding riches of His grace in His kindness toward us in Christ Jesus. 8 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, 9 not of works, lest anyone should boast. [1]

Other things I want to make sure that you know that my addiction problems are going better. I tend to be co dependent on people and call them many times a day. It was the habit I am trying to break. I am doing a far better job and controlling. I think it is the faith and the things I have in the Lord. I also spread out the time and try to give time to all friends and stuff.

I want to define Love for us. Love is the sacrificing of you for others. Love is never a emotion and is not the funny feeling in your heart. Love is not sexual. If one is cute to you your in lust not love. Love is not a feeling and is not a thing that makes me want to bug people and annoy them it is putting them above myself. Jesus Love killed him because he took the sins of us and paid for them. Love is a verb. I learned that in school and I think it is important to say to you.

Shadman
[1]The New King James Version, (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers) 1998, c1982.

Comments:
Catholics believe in the saving grace of God. They believe that no amount of work they do will "merit" them their Salvation. Only God's love and Jesus's sacrifice allowed for them to receive that Salvation. They do "the works" because they believe that God and Jesus deserves all the best in all that they do.

God bless you and your family!
 
No the church does teach that you must do works to bew saved. If you read their talk you are going to hell if you commit sertian sins. Also they make beptism out to save you and all kindas of things to save you. It is one thing and it is the ABC method or one like it. Call on Jesus your saved

Shadman
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?