Monday, April 25, 2005

 

I got the ax

So I told some of the church folks that I did not work and I was comforted. God is not going to leave me and forsake me. I have confessed and I am right in the Lord. I am not sure what is going to happen but it might be a wake up call in not complaining about my job. God does not want me to complain and not work hard. I know the lobby is not where I want to be the rest of my life but if it is where God wants me then I got to serve that way. I was hired to work for them and they want one thing and it means iam not going to make more cash so I am able to pay for all my bills. I also know this is a new time if I am given it to find a better place to work for. I have worked there for 3 years and it is a long time. I am not a man that has to work there forever. I do not know what they are going to do.

Eileen,
I am sad and sorry for what happened on Thursday night. I offended you and the place you run. I was rude and I did not follow the things you asked me to do. I am seeking help on all the things I am doing wrong. I was sad that I thought you did not think I am not the employee that you want. I want to learn other jobs and not be stuck in the lobby for the rest of the job but if that is the way it is going to be then I can and will do that. I just think I have more smarts then that and feel that people look at my cp and not the things I am good at. I am going to counsel to learn to control my anger and I know it is a major problem. It is hard to be told to go home and not lose it. I was wrong to do it anyhow. I also relive that when I am at work you are right in telling me not to speak on the things that can offend others. I am not getting paid to offend I am getting paid to work and keep our place cleaner than any other place in town. Lobby is key to keep the people coming and eating our food. In a place we are at folks can eat in 10 places and it is our goal to bring them to ours.
I was so wrong in making light of the telling a person company protocol while I am clocked in. I am not going to ever do that in my life again. If I work here or anywhere I have learned many things in the send home and that is one of them. I understand you might not want my work there. I ask you to think of the 3 years of service I have given. I have not called in sick and show up every time. I prearrange to take time off. I also work hard and can do any task given. I know I need to learn more there and I am going to learn the things that I need to. I will learn things and take it easy with my temper. I have one that needs to be controlled and I am going to control it and I ask you to forgive me and give me a chance to prove I am a better worker
Shad

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?