Saturday, April 23, 2005

 

How i AM DOING

I went to Burger king, shopko, Cub Foods, KFC, town edge, to try to find a job today. I am not fired yet and all the friends are saying that I am going back. I am not sure what I want and if I want to go back to the things they say bout me. I am complained because of my fries and my job in the lobby is so bad. Eileen is not going to allow me t5o get a better job and let me work on other things and this is not right for her to think I am no good. I did get hired there for the lobby and all the other jobs, it is wrong to discriminate because I am disabled and that is not going to go with me at all. I did call her too much cause I need to know what is going on so I can fix my rent and food to comply. I need to get my people taking care for me the notice so I am able to keep getting help.

Did the place act in a wrong matter and say because if my CP I am not able to advance in my job to make more cash? I think not telling me the fries are not good and blaming me is not right when she told me that I needed to drop down the fris when I was not. Why did she say that and then turn and tell me the fries are not right? She is trying to not allow me to do things because I am disabled and that is not right is it? I am told by many of the boss there the fries are looking good and then she has the nerve to say they were bad?
On my faith, I understand that I am not able to talk about it on the Job. I am not doing it. I value Jesus over my Job and there are no such laws to nail me on it. If there are then let me see it. It is all I am asking. I am not going to check out of my faith because it is all I am. If I need to pray silently I am going to. I am not going to go tell others they are wrong but on the other hand I am not going to be silent when one in the back offends my walk and me. I am not going to let people bash my walk in faith and I if they do then this is a matter for us to chat over. I have freedom and God is not going to be taken from me in my work. I have him and he is mine and work NEVER is above him.

Comments:
Shad,

Hi, my name is Elizabeth. I remember meeting you at Grace Community church with Donovan Drew, and then you came to the Truth and Life Conference at Masters. You commented on my Xanga site recently. I am sorry you have no work, and I've been praying that you'll get a good job soon where you can do well, learn, and grow even more like Christ. Your blog from today was encouraging. It sounds like you are working hard to have a Christ-like attitude. Keep it up :) Don't despair. God has promised to take care of his children. Continue in your diligence to look for work...I really hope and pray that God will provide for you a great job. Talk to you later! :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?