Friday, April 29, 2005

 

Gods blessed

I did more hunting today. I have not worked for a week but I am still doing ok. I feel good and went to the doc and he gave me news that I got to lose weight and get on some new pills for my blood poresure. I am now on four pills a day and I am 32 not all that good. I got to lose and do it slow and evenly

I do not know where my check is going to come from work wise. I am worried yet I need to have more faith in the Lord and his word. Here is a promise he made in the bible on my needs

Phil 4 : 12 I know how to be abased, and I know how to abound. Everywhere and in all things I have learned both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need. 13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.[1]

Paul has known it all and has learned how to be content and happy regardless. I want to have so much and sometimes I find I just cannot have things I want. It is so easy to go to a place and have a buger and fries but it is not good for my health and it is not good because I work. I want to say I have lots of food in the fridge and that. I have some cash so I am rich and that and I got to learn to eat more at home. Back to the passage I can do all things in Jesus and that means all things. Paul looked to the Lord for everything and the Lord gave him all he needs. Macarthur said if I do not have food it is time perhaps to go home to heaven.

19 And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. 20 Now to our God and Father be glory forever and ever. Amen.[2]
This might be taken out of context as it is a charge to give money to Paul and his blessing for that. But still the Promise is made so I am going to take it for what it is. God is the supplier and the rich one in Jesus. He has it all and owns the world and he said he is going to meet my needs. Note it does not say my wants. He might not give me my wants like toys but he is going to needs. I do not want things that are going to take me out of the will of the Lord and I want to be in the Lords hand. Note the reason and that is Gods Glory and his fame. God wants to do this for his glory alone. He has it anyhow and I need to live for them.
[1]The New King James Version, (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers) 1998, c1982.
[2]The New King James Version, (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers) 1998, c1982.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?