Sunday, April 17, 2005

 

Gay rights need to be voted on

Today’s CD is DC talk. I saw them at sunshine and I loved them at first site. I think they are needing to get back and more to us fans. I like the New Thang cd but I do not have it in this folder. I loved the shows they did in the times I saw them. They opened for many good singers when they played. I saw them with Doug who is a friend I never see. He is not the best one for doctrine because he likes to many wackos like Benny and Meyers whom to me are bad preachers. I do not think they are all that good and the beg for money wrongly and they live to make money not preach Jesus

I got a new file-swapping thing and I am going to do some mp3 swapping. I am trying to get some of the songs that make the Shadman files. I got some of the Billy Joel songs and some Mariah Carry songs. I am going to make a list for the files here so I am keeping track of the songs and making a cd for my own stuff. I am just going to have fun on the music stuff.

I am going to a rally this week that said that a marriage is one man and one lady. I am not for any gay marriage and neither ought this state be. We need a thing to say that gays are not to get married. In the bible and all thur time a marriage is ONE LADIE AND ONE MAN. Homos are not right to marry. I do not hate the gays and I am not a bad person but I am going to stand and do my part to win the war for the land. MN ought to get a addmendment to stop the gays from their assault on values. I do not want Homos having and raising kids and I do not want kids going to schools I PAY FOR. I am not going to pay to teach kids to be gay and I am not going to fund this crap that makes it ok to make the bible wrong.

Why is this a issue I am deeply into. It is a thing I do not want because it makes this land unblessable. Jesus is not going to honor us if we go and not do what he told us to do. It makes me pay for the schools to teach the unbiblical value of the family. I am not able to not pay for it every time I pay for anything I am handing MY money to the government and they are going to spend it in a bad way. I fund the sin of sodomy and I am sick of it. It is something I am not going to pay for and I want to vote and say no to any type of sin. Abortion is a sin and I got to pay for it, gambleing is sinful and I pay for it, Listen Sin is not right and I do not care how you think I am not going to pay for your sins and God is right your not! I am tight preaching but if you do not like it to bad.

Here are some links I want you to visit on this issue

http://www.operationintercession.org/java-operatio/gaymarriage.jsp

Comments:
Defnitely gay rights have to be voted: I'd vote for the gay people psychiatric treatment, because I really feel pity for them. They do deserve a chance to be saved from Hell, and I, as a Christian, should help them whenever possible, to become normal people and stop sinning.
 
And thanks for your lines, too. If all the people on this planet would think like you, we'd live in a much better world! God bless you!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?