Wednesday, April 06, 2005

 

Do we need to pay in for taves?????????????

http://www.pro-gospel.org/
http://www.carm.org/catholic/gospel.htm
http://www.carm.org/catholic.htm


I want you to go to this site and see the truth on the Catholic matter. I am not the only one that thinks this way and I do not hate anyone. If I did not love you I would not go after the catlhics in the way I am. I need to be bold and frank. People want the truth and I am giving the truth to you. I said love is giving my own rights up for yours. Friends I am giving my right to be ok with you not liking me because this is such a major thing. I am going to go on this because many in the world are not told the truth on this matter and I am not going to feed you lies that a person is good when he is not. I want to say here is where I think the church they have is wrong. Baptism does not save you, Mary is not the queen of heaven, the communion is not the body and blood it is a symbol, Priest ought to marry and lead the church, and their salvation is not grace and faith they add to it many works. Is the sin they have sins they think lead to hell. One sin leads to hell and it is the failing to repent and adore Jesus. Here it is Love the Lord with all your heart; soul mind and strength and if you do not get saved you’re not in that command and your not going to heaven. I do not care if one is a Jew Muslim Baptist reformed or anything. Salvation is Accepting Jesus as the full payment for sin period. Add nothing to it or take nothing from it. Failing to make Jesus your focus is failing heaven. Take me on this you want heaven then make Jesus Lord. No other way or truth. Any other way damns the soul and I won’t change my mind or give any other faith credit.

No if ands or buts It is Gods plan

Well the twins won another one from behind and I said they arte going to win 100. Only 98 to go this year. I am right on there

Here is a thought from the bible tonight

15 Then the Pharisees went and plotted how they might entangle Him in His talk. 16 And they sent to Him their disciples with the Herodians, saying, “Teacher, we know that You are true, and teach the way of God in truth; nor do You care about anyone, for You do not regard the person of men. 17 Tell us, therefore, what do You think? Is it lawful to pay taxes to Caesar, or not?”
Is it right to pay to the government cash for taxes. Jesus made this clear as a bell. We are to pay to the government the money we owe them. To not pay in is to sin and to not honor the Lord. We are in a day where the Church of Jesus is being attacked and the governments want to make laws to get the money that is not theirs. IRS keep your paws of the Lords cash it is his and not for your office to take. We are not to withhold the taxes because they want to do things in the land that are not Godly, matter of fact we as the people of God are not part of this world we are the separate and be a church.
I want to tell a bit of the background. Jesus is on the way to the cross and the leaders are testing him and trying to trip him up so they can kill him and rid him. Jesus was a threat to them and they did not want it. Jesus was in the process of going to the cross.

18 But Jesus perceived their wickedness, and said, “Why do you test Me, you hypocrites? 19 Show Me the tax money.”

It is not good to know Jesus is the Lord and test him. He is God and is allowed to say this to a group that does not know him. He has given them the truth and they are rejecting it and this is the sin they are making and many make. Jesus is also pointing out he is not the king of the world but he is a King of a kingdom they are not going to ever be apart of.
How did they test Jesus? They simple wanted to make him say something the Romans could get him on/

So they brought Him a denarius.
20 And He said to them, “Whose image and inscription is this?”
21 They said to Him, “Caesar’s.”
And He said to them, “Render therefore to Caesar the things that are Caesar’s, and to God the things that are God’s.” 22 When they had heard these words, they marveled, and left Him and went their way.[1].
Jesus is showing us that we need to pay all our taxes and that applies to the China underground church and the Church in lands that are killing the churches. Friend if your saved and you are not paying taxes you needs to be. If your not saved do not worry about your duty because yours is the duty to get right in the Lord and get saved. We are to give to the Lord his honor and we ought to give to the people he placed above us to. All governments are there for God and by God. I do not understand the why of this yet I am going to honor the bible and the government. If the bible and the government do not agree you ought go with the bible.
[1]The New King James Version, (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers) 1998, c1982.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?