Thursday, April 28, 2005

 

Anger in the bible

Jobs that I am not thinking to apply for

Circus worker, zoo keeper, pro rodeo rider, Life guard at ocean, wnba ref Pro Gambler, Kangaroo man, pro wrestler. A taxman, A dentist or whatever. I am trying to make a little fun. I am doing well as I had tons of meetings today and got a ton on apps. I found a man that is going to help me fill out things and talk about things. God is good and is giving me a lot of peace and I also know being repentive and humble yet sometimes I am not and I getr proud and I think I am ok when I am not. I repentive and I am seeking to do it gods way. I did not do this Gods way and need his forgiveness. I am not going to email people and report that I am anything but a sinner saved by Jesus. I did not act in a way that honored the Lord and I know it. I am not going to sit here and make a blame shift to anyone but me. I am not going to live in guilt either. I confessed and my sins are gone. I am forgiven and I am free in Jesus not to sin. Lets look at anger in the bible

Matthew 5:22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.
If I am angery with my brother I am liable to hell. If I call my brother a fool I am guilty of hell. I am in a serious sinner when I am in haste. I am in danger OF HELL FIRE. I am grateful for the salvation in Jesus and my life in him seeing this. I could spend forever in hell and I got saved and I am in the lord. Because this sin is one that sends folks away from the lord. If I confess my sin and forsake it I am forgiven but I see the serious things my sin cause.

Ecclesiastes 7:9 Be not hasty in thy spirit to be angry: for anger resteth in the bosom of fools.
If I am angry I am a fool. Anger never solved any problem for my life. I have never been blessed to lose my temper. I never made a real friend and I have never been able to share Jesus in anger. It is never a wise thing to be angry, it always harms me and people around me.

Psalms 37:8 Cease from anger, and forsake wrath: fret not thyself in any wise to do evil.
I am commanded to stop being angry and not do evil.
I am to forsake evil and turn to good. Perhaps one thing I could do is to fill my mind of good things. It is evil and sinful. I am to replace my anger with the word.

1 Timothy 2:8 I will therefore that men pray everywhere, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting.
I am to pray and in prayer I am in contact with the Lord. I am in contact with the Lord then I am not going to have time to get mad. I am to pray in holiness and not doubting. If I do not think the Lord is good and right then I am not going to solve problems.

"Make every effort to live in peace with all men and to be holy; without holiness no one will see the Lord. See to it that no one misses the grace of God and that no bitter root grows up to cause trouble and defile many." - Hebrews 12:14-15 (NIV)
I am to be at peace with man and I am to be holy in this. I am not to be bitter and mad. I am to seek peace and Joy which are fruits the lord gives me.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?