Friday, April 01, 2005

 

Addictions

Life is hard sometimes. If you know you have a addiction and you think you got over it and you have not life is hard. I am not over things as well as I thought I was and I lied. I am not going to name my things but Iam sure I am repeating history and that is not good for my walk. It’s the I can have a drink and not get plastered type of thing. I for the better word had one and got sloppy drunk and had to deal with it. I am a slave to things that kill me emotionally and I just got to not go out and drink and be better for it. I am to the point of realizing my drug and thought I could and I no longer want it. It is killing me but I know I am able to fight it and I best do it and get off the drug so I am relying on the Lord and not others to make me feel good. I just know I am not in the right place to succeed and that is not good. I cannot drink per say in any form ever because doing it will kill me and I am not allowed to take it. Jesus said not to serve 2 and if I feed a addiction I am so I am not going to drink anymore and lose the urge I pray in time. Jesus I need mercy to do the things I need to do. I want to serve you please do not me go back to sins I need not go into
Shadman

Comments:
1 Corinthians 9:27

"No, I beat my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize."

Hang in there. Find someone who can hold you accountable, like a brother in Christ.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?