Monday, March 28, 2005

 

y am i a big masters college fan

I posted my site tonight on a e mail list I am on. Hi to those from the list exposing the democrats and thank you for coming here tonight. I am a Christian blog and I sometimes hit the political things. I am also trying to get more traffic by going to the Masters College ring and other rings. I am trying to get people here to the site and I want others to do the same. So I want to brief you on my connection to Masters College. I kind of met your site and whole school by my whatever you call it with Erin Buescher. She us a player in the WNBA and talked a ton about Jesus and gave up school to go to a bible school in LA Masters College. I thought I was all that in my walk in Jesus like I did the church small group thing and I loved Jesus I was a saved man but maybe Jesus was not my king who knows. I go to a game Erin talks I gave my life to Jesus. I called the school to try to make peace with Erin and I go there to meet here and learn more about the faith. Masters had a man by the name of John Macarthur as its Pres. I emailed a guy there and he happened to be Bob Armstrong and he was a older guy and we talked over the net and Bob got some basic of Jesus into me. I corresponded for half of year and I came to Master on a trip and you all out there were Just all into Jesus and made my time there awesome. I plan more trips out there and I love that place and the Lord has used it in my heart. You all send me 4 chapels a month. I listened to the chapels online for the first part of my walk. I am a also good pal with Mark Tat lock who got mad at me for many things I did and almost kicked my out of the place. I am a friend with some of you and a bro to all of you. If I had the money I would move there and go to school to be a bible teacher. SO this is one reason I am on your blogs and aiming you to learn more. I love Masters and you all have got a treat to go to a bible centered place and here from Macarthur and the teachers there. I am posting this on my site and I hope to post on some of yours to. I listen to tapes of chapel and I long to know all of you.
http://shadrolfe.blogspot.com/

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?