Friday, March 18, 2005

 

Short and Sweet notes

I got a few notes. I am so mad they are killing the lady in FL. I think they ought to let her live and charge her family. If they are going to kill her at least put her asleep in a good way. I hope they do not start killing anyone. Life is sacred and the only we ought kill is Murders and sexual people that reck humans life.

I got to s\have netter for work. I am not good at looking my best. If I am not looking to make Jesus famous is stupid. I ought to make him look good by making myself look good. I am going to have to work on that. I am not going to take up more space tonight. I am going to work on Case For Christ in the next few days. I might do a number of other things to keep the Lord the focus. I might work though Knowing God, I might work in Matthew I might work on a book Erin recommended I am eyeing and I might do a book on the trails of Jesus. I am done go take a bath friends
Shadman

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?