Saturday, March 26, 2005

 

Matt 21 Morwe on rejecting Jesus

I get the hint the Palmers are not going to speak to ME. I am not sure why that is. Isw it my views on Jesus or my pro-life votes or perhaps they are just done with me? I am not sure I like their ways of rejection. Like what did I do so awful the folks will not talk to me? Is she is trouble and I do not care for Kelly like whatever or I? I guess that is one is telling me that it is time to cut and run or go back on a earlier time. I am mad and I am expressing it. I do not want to sit and do nothing so I am working on my writing and I am also working on the things that I need to. I am sad tonight but it is the night before a major day and here I am on the machine. I miss family life friends and this is hard for me to tell you unless you know what it is like.

Lets look at the Bible and maybe glean some wisdom from Jesus. It is a parable tonight

Matthew 21 28 “But what do you think? A man had two sons, and he came to the first and said, ‘Son, go, work today in my vineyard.’ 29 He answered and said, ‘I will not,’ but afterward he regretted it and went. 30 Then he came to the second and said likewise. And he answered and said, ‘I go, sir,’ but he did not go. 31 Which of the two did the will of his father?”
They said to Him, “The first.”
Jesus is telling a story here and it is about a dad and 2 sons. Dad told son A to go and work in the vineyard and the son said no. But after some time the son regretted it and went and did the work. He realized his sin. Friends do we do that in our walks in the Lord. We might of made a call to Jesus to save us and then sat and did it our way. We regret the time that was lost and we repent and we get busy in our work for Jesus.
Or are we like the second man that just said he is going to work for Jesus and never get around to it. It is a shame because some people make a profession of faith and never do anything about it, The bible sits on the shelf and the work done for Jesus is never done. What a sad thing to make Jesus your king and never go to work for him.

Jesus said to them, “Assuredly, I say to you that tax collectors and harlots enter the kingdom of God before you. 32 For John came to you in the way of righteousness, and you did not believe him; but tax collectors and harlots believed him; and when you saw it, you did not afterward relent and believe him.[1]
The rebuke was as hard as could be for the Leaders. The low life of the culture is the ones that are going to be in the kingdom of heaven. Its not like the leader do not have the chance. John the Baptist was sent to them and Jesus was doing things to show he was God. John was calling and they did not listen and they killed him. All the lower life is richer in faith. Jesus gave the poor the gifts that they need to trust Him. They had the chance to take Jesus and it was taken from them. Jesus is giving many the chances to hear how to be saved and they are not going to take Jesus but reject. Or they make a profession and they do not work for Jesus. I hope you are taking time to think were you are in this so you can be called on when Jesus comes.

Shad
Srolfe4894@astound.net

I am never going to use real names or places on this because the people are private. Also I talked to the Palmers and they were not mad at me because of anything. ALWAYS GET THE TRUTH

[1]The New King James Version, (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers) 1998, c1982.

Comments:
what's up?
got your message, not really sure what you're trying to do but cool...so I'm Jessica, aka comicalcupcake
You're welcome to check out my blog, but it's more personal for me and if people read it, they read it. It's not to get any messages of encouragement out to people. I do that in real life, but the blog's just for me to work out my thoughts and sometimes solicit free advice from objective strangers :)
Hope you're having a good Easter. He is risen! (He is risen indeed)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?