Saturday, March 12, 2005

 

Jesus is true Look at is 53

What if I could name the place I was born, the place and way I was going to die and the time I was going to die. Also add to this I could arrange my ancestry and tell you how what I wore on the day of my death would be dealt with. I could arrange to do magic to fake you out to think I am a worker. I would do these 700 years prior to my birth and tell you where I was going to be born. I am typing out a series on the proof that Jesus was who he said he was and all the things that point to him. I am working in a book called Case For Christ. I never read a book all the way but this one I am and I like it. Tonight I want to work on this and talk to the Jews. We are more alike then different. One thing I want to do is to paint Jesus in the Jews bible. It is not the same as the Christians bible. I want to point out where in your bible you can find Jesus. You can find him in the Jews Bible. He is all over. I am going to point to one passage to prove to you Jesus is the Messiah. I could spend weeks on this one topic like most other topics. I am going to try not to. Ok go to the cross and then Lets see if Jesus matched the fingerprint of it.

Here is a prediction of Jesus on the cross. It was written 700 years before he went to the cross. I do have solid proof this was penned before Jesus was alive.
53 Who has believed our report?
And to whom has the arm of the Lord been revealed?
2 For He shall grow up before Him as a tender plant,
And as a root out of dry ground.
He has no form or comeliness;
And when we see Him,
There is no beauty that we should desire Him.
He is despised and rejected by men,
A Man of sorrows and acquainted with grief.
And we hid, as it were, our faces from Him;
He was despised, and we did not esteem Him.
Jesus was rejected by the world. People like the Jews and the leaders indeed killed this man. Jesus was a man of deep sorrows and in the garden sweated blood and prayed for God to not make him die.


4 Surely He has borne our griefs
And carried our sorrows;
Yet we esteemed Him stricken,
Smitten by God, and afflicted.
5 But He was wounded for our transgressions,
He was bruised for our iniquities;
Jesus was wounded. They nailed him to a cross and before that beat Jesus to death. See the passion of the Christ and that is some little suffering Jesus went though. Our transgressions was the sins we did. All of them were dealt with on Jesus. Jesus did not fail to die for your sins.
The chastisement for our peace was upon Him,
And by His stripes we are healed
We are healed eternally. It is not for your debt or your wealth and I know this is a verse people take out and claim junk on. Jesus took your sins NOT YOUR HEALINGS AND MONEY MARKETS on the cross. If you are using the Lord to become rich and powerful STOP IT. Jesus paid for heaven on the cross. Jesus is able to heal if he wants to but I think if your using this seen to make all the bad go your not in tune.
6 All we like sheep have gone astray;
We have turned, every one, to his own way;
And the Lord has laid on Him the iniquity of us all.
7 He was oppressed and He was afflicted,
Yet He opened not His mouth;
He was led as a lamb to the slaughter,
And as a sheep before its shearers is silent,
So He opened not His mouth.
8 He was taken from prison and from judgment,
And who will declare His generation?
For He was cut off from the land of the living;
For the transgressions of My people He was stricken.
Jesus laid his life down. No one killed him. We all are not worthy of this and ought be grateful. Jesus was led to be killed and wiped. Jesus did not go and demand his rights to not have to die. He did it for me.
9 And they made His grave with the wicked—
But with the rich at His death,
Because He had done no violence,
Nor was any deceit in His mouth.
Jesus was give a tomb and he was buried. It did not hold him for long. His grave was from a rich man to. Jesus did not try to kill anyone on his death but when they tried to fight Jesus stopped them.
10 Yet it pleased the Lord to bruise Him;
He has put Him to grief.
When You make His soul an offering for sin,
He shall see His seed, He shall prolong His days,
And the pleasure of the Lord shall prosper in His hand.
11 He shall see the labor of His soul, and be satisfied.
By His knowledge My righteous Servant shall justify many,
For He shall bear their iniquities.
God killed Jesus to take our sins. Jesus died to take the sins and forgive them. Jesus did it all for you and I

12 Therefore I will divide Him a portion with the great,
And He shall divide the spoil with the strong,
Because He poured out His soul unto death,
And He was numbered with the transgressors,
And He bore the sin of many,
And made intercession for the transgressors.[1]
All this happens and it is in the new. Jesus did all the things above and this makes a prediction 700 years before. It is real friend bottom line deal with it and get saved and stop being a weak man.

Shadman
I got to say this Jesus is real and all you7 got to do is see the truth for your self. I got to say this. If you do not believe you want to ask Jesus to show you his truth. When you do he will save you and help you learn his truth.
[1]The New King James Version, (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers) 1998, c1982.

Here are some sites to see more on this topic
http://www.100prophecies.org/
http://www.aboutbibleprophecy.com/messianic.htm

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?