Friday, March 11, 2005

 

Jesus is comming soon

What is the deal. I read my morning paper and I found 2 things. One article on how Christians are bad for wanting to defend marriage and how we do not need a place to send kids to not have abortions. It is so bad I took the paper out of my lobby and threw it in the trash. I am sick of the Nonsaved having the run at my paper. I read the paper all the time. I see Jesus being trashed. Jesus one day will be back on earth ruling. I just think that day’s newspaper is going to be so cool when Jesus is the king and all we read is His news and how he is great. I am listening to a tape set on the end of time and It is all goes into when Jesus gets back and what is going to happen when the end of the world. I for one am looking forward to seeing Jesus. I am looking to see heaven. It is going to awesome to see his Hands that died for me. I look forward to holding to friends that led me in my walk and reunions. I look forward to seeing my home and serving Jesus all the time. I kind think it is going to fun to see Jesus win all things and how the world is going to end. Also I want to be judged so to get that behind me and just fall at Jesus feet and have him and I talk. I know I am going to be there in the end. I am ready because I asked Jesus to forgive me and live in my heart and me. I had a new boss today at work and she was happy and did not stop smiling. She is going to be good. Shadman is going to bed now. Feel free to comment

Shadman

Lord Jesus come soon

13 But I do not want you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning those who have fallen asleep, lest you sorrow as others who have no hope. 14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will bring with Him those who sleep in Jesus.
15 For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep. 16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord. 18 Therefore comfort one another with these words.[1]
[1]The New King James Version, (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers) 1998, c1982.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?