Saturday, March 19, 2005

 

Jesus is alive and you can trust him

http://www.biblebb.com/files/purpose.htm

http://www.biblebb.com/files/purpose.htm

http://www.holyobserver.com/detail.php?isu=v01i07&art=purpose

Looking at the sites above I am shocked and I am telling you not to trust this book. Here is a man that went out and interviewed the neighbors and told then they can build the church. This is not the right way to build a church. First of all the church is built by Jesus.

I might go back to that topic. I wish to go and finish the book I read and that is the case for Christ. Tonight I want to work on the things that prove Jesus did rise from the dead. I want to share a movie with you. In the second back to the future movie there is a part where the bad guy Biff chases Marty to the top of the hotel Biff owns. So Marty is forced to fall of the roof and Biff thinks he jumped only to find the Time machine was there to save Marty. Friend I do not like to compare movies and the bible but I say you can risk your live and fall into the truth that Jesus did rise from the dead. If you think it all out you are going to find the truth. I looked for the Lord and he found me looking. Friend I know the Lord because he found me. I am not going to claim I found him in the reading but I am presenting the truth and why you might trust it.

I want to begin with this in the chapter. Out of 12 men that followed Jesus 9 of them died in a martyrs death. If you think it is just a fad millions have died for Jesus, Here of the 12 are 11 that quit there jobs and went out to tell the world Jesus is Gods solution to sin. If you want more here is 12 that within 20 years of the start had churches in Rome and all over the known world. Here is another thing many of the Muslims that died for Allah are not dieing for a cause they die because of a law. All the men saw Jesus alive and would not live doing other things. They were committed to Jesus and died for this. Also look at Saul and his conversion, Saul did not want to love Jesus and He was a Jew that felt he had to stop this movement and Jesus met him on a road and Paul’s life turned on a dime and Paul was used to share Jesus and write much of the New Testament. James the Brother of Jesus also believed and might of wrote a book. He did not believe till he saw Jesus alive. James was a leader of the early church.

Another thing happened and that is the changing of the Jews worship day. Since recorded history the Jews live, as Saturday was the day of worship. In Israel today the Jews worship from sundown on Friday to sundown on Saturday. But when Jesus was alive the Christians that are Jews worshiped on Sunday and Jesus rose from the dead on Sunday. Even the Jews today do not make the Law the only thing and they no longer sacrifice for sin daily.

Also in the shortly after Jesus death the church was born changing the way God dealt with us. We no longer have to circumsize. Also we have the communion and baptism. I want to make a point the book did not hit and that is AD70 when the Jews no longer had the temple to go to. The wall is still there and I am not finding the truth on that. Maybe Jesus is proven there cause Jesus called is as it is. I think he is going to be there one day on earth to walk into the gate. Are you ready? If Jesus is real then you need him. Go to the link on the side of the page and follow it and learn how to know Jesus

Shadman

Srolfe4894@astound.net

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?