Wednesday, March 16, 2005

 

Jesus is alive and I got proof

I went to the dentist today and I got to go back and get a root canal. Not going to be fun at all. It is going to cost and I know I am able to do better things with the money I am blessed with. I think I need to tithe more and stop making every excuse to not tithe. I want to bless the Lord and make his name famous it only makes sense to use my cash he gives me to do that. I know the people that do are blessed and I am not going to out give Jesus. His word is truth and nothing in the bible is EVER lies. I ought to trust Jesus in this area. Hi to all you folks coming in and seeing the blog for the first time or the tenth time, I am glad you’re here and make it is habbit. Read my thoughts and me and tell me yours. I read comments and I want your emails. I am talking about thing I want well tell me what you want.

I tonight want to talk about the fact Jesus rose from the dead. If Jesus is dead I am nothing and my life is a sham and I want to die right now. Get my a gun so I am out of this nothingness. I bet my life that Jesus rose from the dead. I live only because Jesus is mine and his glory is his. If Jesus is not alive then all kinds of folks are dieing in places tonight for a lie. If Jesus is not alive then all his followers are fooled and the 12 died for a lie. All the bibles are not worthy to be on the shelves. Jesus is alive as the bible teaches. If you cannot see it your going to not like your afterlife. By the way if one does not take the bible into their life how is it they tell me they are going to heaven? If your not into the bible and want heaven I guess you invent some kind a lie? Anyhow just thinking on the paper

Here is proof that Jesus is alive! All involved knows the tomb. If the Jews are asked they think the body of Jesus was stolen. If a Jew was able to know where the tomb of Jesus is and show a body then I think they got a case. All the parties do see the tomb but the Jews think Jesus body was stolen. EVEN WHEN A GUARD WAS THERE! A bad conclusion. We have a missing body here. Look at the accounts of this in the bible. They are simple and believable. I know woman in the day were looked at as secondary people and this makes it more believable because if men found them they would have been faking it because they had more to lose. Woman in the bible were given more class then any other faith. In the time they were not given good graces but they are the first to see Jesus alive. Every source said they found the tomb first.

Look at the accounts in the bible to. They are somewhat different yet they all point to Jesus being alive. All of them mention woman as being at Jesus tomb first. All of them share Jesus was buried and who did it. It is four men’s testimony that is saying Jesus is alive.

I find another thing you can look at for more than I am sharing
http://www.gospelcom.net/rbc/rtb/8rsn/
http://members.aol.com/philvaz/articles/num9.htm
http://www.arrakis.es/~borgan/id65.htm
http://www.joyfulministry.com/proofs.htm

Later fellows and ladies
Shadman

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?