Thursday, March 17, 2005

 

Jesus is alive and Brad Johnson is back

I am going to be short and I am going to be sweet tonight. I want to sleep soon so here is the point I want to make. We can prove Jesus was alive and we do that in this passage in the bible.

1 Cor 15 3 For I delivered to you first of all that which I also received: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, 4 and that He was buried, and that He rose again the third day according to the Scriptures, 5 and that He was seen by Cephas, then by the twelve. 6 After that He was seen by over five hundred brethren at once, of whom the greater part remain to the present, but some have fallen asleep. 7 After that He was seen by James, then by all the apostles. 8 Then last of all He was seen by me also, as by one born out of due time[1]

I went over this passage before. It contains a creed the people said in the church of the time when it was born. Jesus died and we covered that, He was buried and we know that and Jesus rose up from the dead. Peter and the 12 see Jesus, 500 people also see Jesus at one time. Is this true? Lets look at a possible thing maybe all 500 just think they saw Jesus alive. First of all if 500 people see the same thing I think it is real. Second of all the 500 people were alive and could say it did not happen.

You say this is just a fairy tale. Then tell me why so many in time died for believing a fairy tale? Many have burned and died for Jesus. Peter was killed upside down and most of the people in the story of Jesus died because they hung onto the story. Friend no one is going to die for a fable. If one is died for a fable ok but how many millions have?

I must change gears and welcome back Brad Johnson home. I liked him and now he is the backup for the loser we got now. I liked brad then and I like him now. Welcome home Brad and I liked you anyhow. I think he is a great man and player and I am glad to have him back. I also like the people we got in free agents and I have hope for my Vikings Snoot and Sharper are nice to have on the team to.

Go Vikings
Shadman
[1]The New King James Version, (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers) 1998, c1982.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?