Wednesday, March 30, 2005

 

Jesus and a wedding invite

Photos are on the site now. If your getting this via email you ought to know I am improving my blog with photos. I am doing it hoping you will come see if you get on the blog. I got so many photos of all the history of the shadman. I want to make a page you will like and come to time after time because it is done right and you might be on it. If you got into the history books you are going on the site because your part of me. Also I want to make Jesus the object of the blog and center on him and my life. I am looking for maybe others that might want to type things up when I am gone. I am looking for bible passages and things to learn the bible. I want to make this a good place for me to share with the world. I am signing lots of books and hoping to get hits that way

http://shadrolfe.blogspot.com/

Here is some bible for you


And Jesus answered and spoke to them again by parables and said: 2 “The kingdom of heaven is like a certain king who arranged a marriage for his son, 3 and sent out his servants to call those who were invited to the wedding; and they were not willing to come. 4 Again, he sent out other servants, saying, ‘Tell those who are invited, “See, I have prepared my dinner; my oxen and fatted cattle are killed, and all things are ready. Come to the wedding.”
Jesus is talking about a wedding and that is a symbol of Heaven. God has made a feat or wedding for his Son. Who are the people that were invited? I think they were the Jewish folks. SO Jesus has came to earth to call the Jesus to the wedding. They did not want to come to the wedding. They made light of it and thought it was just not to important. I got a wedding invite today for a friend and I feel awful that I cannot make it. I might just go and spend tons of money. It is going to cost tons so I am not going to go yet I will honor Kate and Dan. But it is important to try to honor them. But the guests of the wedding are going be invited. In our day we have people that do not have time for the Lord and do not want to go to the wedding. They want to go and sin and not get ready for the Lords coming. Friend if your holding out the Lord of your lord. If your saved you ought to find out serve and walk tight in the Lord. Get ready foir Jesus to come and stop putting it of.
’ 5 But they made light of it and went their ways, one to his own farm, another to his business. 6 And the rest seized his servants, treated them spitefully, and killed them. 7 But when the king heard about it, he was furious. And he sent out his armies, destroyed those murderers, and burned up their city. 8 Then he said to his servants, ‘The wedding is ready, but those who were invited were not worthy. 9 Therefore go into the highways, and as many as you find, invite to the wedding.’ 10 So those servants went out into the highways and gathered together all whom they found, both bad and good. And the wedding hall was filled with guests.
11 “But when the king came in to see the guests, he saw a man there who did not have on a wedding garment.
Friend the king is mad and he goes out and destroys people that did not honor his wedding. He is showing me that he is going to not tolerate folks that do not take his goal. But the wedding is now not full so the king goes out and gets new folks and they are invited. It opened the doors to people that the wedding was not open to before. God is going to fill heaven and he is going to bring many to faith in Jesus.


12 So he said to him, ‘Friend, how did you come in here without a wedding garment?’ And he was speechless. 13 Then the king said to the servants, ‘Bind him hand and foot, take him away, and cast him into outer darkness; there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.’
14 “For many are called, but few are chosen.”[1]

Here a man did not come ready for the wedding. Jesus is making a warning to us to make our life’s righteous by making Jesus Lord. I think you need to have that to get into heaven. If you are making any other way including baptism, going to church, trusting in your works, praying to Mary or repenting and doing hail marys, Friend there is one way and it is repenting to Jesus and relying only in Jesus to save you. If you’re a catholic or a Baptist and do not have a personal walk your not prepared to move to heaven. I need to make a statement and study out the catholic faith but that is not tonight.

I am going to make one more point that might not go well. Jesus said few are chosen. I am into the doctrine called election and I think it is the truth. Jesus picks the ones he is going to save. It is a big deal and I am going to write this out. It is a thing many do not like. It is truth and I will go into that soon after I do the rest of Mathew.

Here are good sermons on Election
http://www.biblebb.com/files/MAC/sg60-2.htm
http://www.biblebb.com/files/MAC/sg60-3.htmhttp://www.biblebb.com/files/MAC/sg60-4.htm
[1]The New King James Version, (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers) 1998, c1982.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?