Saturday, February 19, 2005

 

More on the Muslim faith

Jesus is the ONLY weay to God and all others are wrong. I will never change this. I will never say sorry for presenting the truth. Like it or not it is the truth and is never open for debate. If Jesus wanted a debate then he would not of been God. I am not going to sit here and allow others to run a site I am making. It is not popular to take a strand and say the Muslimism faith is not truth. It is not fun to talk on things the bible called sin but I am doing it because I am going to honor the bible and not man opinion. Jesus is the ONLY way to God, Which means if you do not embrace Jesus you talk to him and not me. I am not able to make you change your religion I am here to present mine and allow you to pick it if you want. Jesus is God and Allah is not. Sorry if that is offending you go find another blog.

Is it right to believe that what is the way to spread your faith. Muslims do think this is right. Anyone that does not believe in their truth they are free to kill because Allah uses war to make their faith grow. On the Christian side Jesus told peter not to fight and make war. Jesus said he will spread the truth and he does it though us. I am not able to convert you I am a tool to share truth. Jesus works on you to teach you to witness. Witness is to share your faith. We are to share the Love of Jesus to all the people of the earth. I am not to hate you. Muslims are to kill the ones who they want to get their faith to spread. It was this faith that caused Ben Laden. Ben Laden if you listen to the tapes he did to this land thinks we are a rejecter and our land is no good and we need to be hurt. Friend if you think I am being hateful then looks it up for your self.

A marriage in the Muslim home is weird to. One is allowed to marry more than one wife. Women in the faith are not equal to men. Jesus never put woman down. He was always friendly to ladies and Jesus is still. In the Muslims world Gals do not even get to go to school. Also ladies have to cover every part of their body. This is a slavish thing they do. It is not a good thing to pervert the marriage vows. I do not think this is a good think to treat humans as they do. I think the reason this faith is wrong and is evil is they attack the truth. I am speaking of the bible as truth. Marriage is a Christian idea and if they pervert it they are perverting the truth. The entire world is doing this by saying that marriage is whatever they want it to be. No it is not. Marriage is one man and one woman coming together as one. God created this and he defines it. It is not 5 women and one man. If a Muslim man wants out he is allowed out but the woman does not have the right to end the marriage. So that is more on the Muslim faith.

Shadman

Comments:
As long as you know and think your way is the right way you need to relize other people believe there beliefs to also be right and do not agree with you
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?