Thursday, February 24, 2005

 

Money and the Bible

I laid down last night and I feel I need to work more out of the bible for a blog more than make it issue based. I just want to make this a place people come and see what I am thinking and doing but I want to share my heart and my heart is the Bible and Jesus. I tonight want to admit I got a coin jar in my place. I am going to fill it up and go to a place and play cards. I also went to a website in the area that has a poker club here in the city. It makes me want to do a money talk. I am a man that makes a lot of cash and tries to save. I have saved a ton of cash and I am planning to save a ton this year. I think it is a good thing to save every time you get paid. I try to make 50 and put it into a place where I do not spend it. I also take 200 a month and save it. I believe every Christian ought to give and save cash. God do not want you to make money a reason you live and work Jesus is to be the reason you live and work. It is to love Jesus that makes life worth it. Here is a list that the bible makes on your money. First you ought to give to the Lord and his work. I think you ought to set a amount on your budget and give it. I think it is to your local church first and where the Lord is feeding you. Second make it a point to give to others and their needs. Friend NEVER CO SIGN A LOAN it will kill you. I had a man named Brett I did this with and he was not a good moneyman. I co signed and almost gave my bankbook. If you co signs you lose every time. DO mot take bribes. We need to earn out cash and do it in honest ways and work. Maybe gambling is not good for me or you to do. It is not work and not honest. I am not clear on poker for fun or betting a little on a g it will kill you. I had a man named Brett I did this with and he was not a good moneyman. I co signed and almost gave my bankbook. If you co sign you lose every time. DO mot take bribes. We need to earn out cash and do it in honest ways and work. Maybe gambling is not good for me or you to do. It is not work and not honest. I am not clear on poker for fun or betting a little on a game. We ought to give to help the poor. It is a weird thing to see government taking over in this but they are. WE ARE THE PEOPLE THAT OUGHT TO NOT THE GOVERNMENT. Jesus made us to help others. Also we ought to save for our needs. I think 30 percent if you can is a good goal. I know it is a lot but it might be needed some time. If I need it I want to have 6 months of cash on hand. Or I want to have cash to go to Cali and play with. If you got a job that offers 401k you ought to take them up and max out your cash. One thing I am told that I ought to get a Roth IRA. It might happen because they are a good deal. If you max it out with 2000 a year for 30 years you will have over 100,000 in the Roth and that is a good point to have. You can set up funds to make that last plus your social you get.

Save time to read me in your life
Shadman

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?