Sunday, February 20, 2005

 

Is the bible true and my response to the people that r offended

Hey all you I got to clear up some things. I do not wish Ms Clinton to go broke personally. I want here to not have the cash to run for President. I want here to have money to live and have clothes. I do not wish she starve. I do not want her even close to the money needed to run for the high offices. I wish she would move out of government and do law work on cases. I really do not personally know her but I know I do not like her for public office and if she runs I will fight her in her ideas.

As for comparing religions I am going to keep showing you the Bible and its claims. I do not care if you’re offended because Satan wants me to not tell you the truth. He wants people to not make Jesus king so they will not be saved. Jesus is not ever going to change and I KNOW HE IS THE ONLY WAY TO GOD. I do not think it and I make this bold claim. Mohammad is not a way to God and I can prove it. Christians will tell you that we pay many dollars to go to nations and risk their life to tell others to turn to Jesus. It is a HONOR to tell the truth to all people. Some are going to be offended and I guess Jesus even said that. At the end of the day only one faith is right and that is Jesus. I do know there are others that belive other ways and that if FINE. All I can do it to point to Jesus and let him convict and save. I do not have the power to make you come to my way. Jesus does that. If your faith is not that of Jesus I welcome you to comment on the board. I encourage you to share your faith with me. I can handle that. If you’re a person of no faith I want to hear why and I want to have a open talk with you. I am a Christian and I would love to hear your perspective. I will read and respond to you if you wish. If you want Clinton in the white house tell me and let’s talk about it here. I might not be right in something I say. I might not have info I need but at least if you tell me where your offended or differ I am able to make this a better place.

I want to speak tonight to the truth that the Bible is the most read book ever. It was the first book ever copied on the printing press. If you compare the Bible to the Quran you find the pure truth that the Quran is a book that does not come close to the numbers. Look at the people groups of the world that have the bible. In over 1400 langues the bible has been written. No other book even comes close. In copies the bible is the best seller of all times. I stand corrected the bible is in 2,000 languages and dialects. In the bible it was written over 1500 years in 3 languages. All the things of the different authors are consistant. Not one author differed with others. In the New testament it was written all 50 years after Jesus rose from the dead. In any historic class this makes it so real. If one wants to put another book to the bible honestly the other book is undersold and does not hold anything to the sales of the bible. You see the bible as banned and burned. In many lands you are not allowed to hold a bible and this is more proof.

I also got some personal proof. Here is a passage that I have seen filled in my life.

Matthew 10 34 “Do not think that I came to bring peace on earth. I did not come to bring peace but a sword. 35 For I have come to ‘set a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law’; 36 and ‘a man’s enemies will be those of his own household.’ 37 He who loves father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me. And he who loves son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me. 38 And he who does not take his cross and follow after Me is not worthy of Me. 39 He who finds his life will lose it, and he who loses his life for My sake will find it.[1]

I see in my life my own family is fighting me because I am telling the bible and Jesus is the only way. It is going to happen and It is proof the bible is right. Show me in anyother book ever the predictions the bible shows. It predicts the end of earth and tells us people are going to walk away.

I am open for comments.

Shadman I am only for the Lord Jesus
[1]The New King James Version, (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers) 1998, c1982.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?