Wednesday, February 16, 2005

 

Gods true

It is done the nhl players are not going to play this year. I thought they would make the deal to play and to do it now. It is not good to make no hockey when they were so close on paper. I am sad yet I did not really see lots of nhl till the playoffs. I am into college hockey anyhow and that is a better style to see anyhow because the players are not paid and th3ey play all the games hard. I think pro hockey is a bad game anyhow till the playoffs are on the line.

In my series on the things God is tonight I am into God is truthful. God tells the truth and never lies. Only the evil one is the liar, God and his word will never lie to you. Like if your wondering if your saved if you called on the name of Jesus you are. God said it and it is truth. We can read the bible with this assurance that God wrote it and it is all true. God has spoken that he made the world in 6 days. Depending on your belief you either can say that God is right or wrong. But if it in the bible and you’re a Christian you know it is right. Noah did build the boat and David killed a giant. If the bible is true and it is then all the things Jesus did are true. Jesus walked on water, Jesus healed a blind man and Jesus died and rose from the dead. All true and God said it.

Jesus said he is the truth. In that God is teaching there is ONE truth. Many in our day think there is not a pure religion and not a absolute truth. I do not agree. I was told not to say that ones religion is wrong. If you want to believe that there is no God then your right and so am I. I cannot say your right. Friend here is the truth. There is one God and One way to God and that is the Christian way. All others faiths are the same they lead to separation from the truth. I am not being in tolerate or mean by claiming this I am loving in the fact is I am laying the truth out for you so you might believe and come to heaven. God is the only God there is. Look at this claim in his book

Is 44 6 “Thus says the Lord, the King of Israel,
And his Redeemer, the Lord of hosts:
‘I am the First and I am the Last;
Besides Me there is no God.
God is the only God there is. He is the King.
7 And who can proclaim as I do?
Then let him declare it and set it in order for Me,
Since I appointed the ancient people.
And the things that are coming and shall come,
Let them show these to them.
God has used the Bible to prove in it He is God. He worote the 53 chapter in Isaiah and in it Jesus is shown to a t what would happen to him. Many times this is done. One time is enough for me but there are many times the old shows the new. If you want a list I got it. If you’re not open then God has to open you to the truth.
8 Do not fear, nor be afraid;
Have I not told you from that time, and declared it?
You are My witnesses.
Is there a God besides Me?
Indeed there is no other Rock;
I know not one.’ ”[1]

Many bible verses to go to and I am not going to hit them tonight. Here is a list for you to look at and maybe I will hit some in my next report..
Later Shadman
[1]The New King James Version, (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers) 1998, c1982.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?