Thursday, February 17, 2005

 

God is the only God

Last time I talked on the truth and that God is a true. I want to talk a bit on this that God does not lie. If God told one lie ever then he would sin and he could lose his Godship. God has never sinned and he is outside of sin and God has never lied. God tells the truth to me in the Bible and only the bible is the truth. If God lied then we are all in trouble. I declare that all truth begins with God. If you do not hav e God and his word at the foundation then your not building on a solid one. For example you say the world was made from evolution and you think God did not begin the world. Ok I think your world view is one that ends in nothing because your saying there is no God means that you’re here by chance and when you die all of you dies. You have nothing real to live for and really besides the norms of the land you live in you’re really nothing.

If God is true and you believed in him as the truth you then have meaning to life. If the Jesus lived and died for you and heaven is the place your going then you has a reason to live. If the bible is true then the man that said that evolution is true is wrong. Now if you take it a step further and say that all religions are right then you cross a line the bible does not. God is the only God and you saw that in the bible here in Is 44

6 “Thus says the Lord, the King of Israel,
And his Redeemer, the Lord of hosts:
‘I am the First and I am the Last;
Besides Me there is no God.
7 And who can proclaim as I do?
Then let him declare it and set it in order for Me,
Since I appointed the ancient people.
And the things that are coming and shall come,
Let them show these to them.
8 Do not fear, nor be afraid;
Have I not told you from that time, and declared it?
You are My witnesses.
Is there a God besides Me?
Indeed there is no other Rock;
I know not one.’ ”
Who is this God He is the God of the Bible and he claims to be the only God. I have been asked why I am anti all faiths except mine. It is like this I am not able to be ok with the Muslim faith because they say God is not the God of the bible. Jesus is the only way to God. Muslim say the only way is not Jesus. But I got 2 places to show you they are wrong. Jesus said this in John
John 14 6 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.
7 “If you had known Me, you would have known My Father also; and from now on you know Him and have seen Him.”[1]
Also Jesus said this

Mathew 4 And Jesus answered and said to them: “Take heed that no one deceives you. 5 For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many[2]
Here is the truth Jesus said he is the truth and the only way to the father AND he warned us Folks would say they were the ones to the father. One has to know the Bible is always saying this.


God Is Truth. All truth, whether natural, physical, or religious, is grounded in God. Thus, any seemingly inconsistent teaching between natural and physical sciences and God’s revelation of Himself is more apparent than real. Truth is magnified in an absolute way through God’s revelation.
Youngblood, R. F., Bruce, F. F., Harrison, R. K., & Thomas Nelson Publishers. (1995). Nelson's new illustrated Bible dictionary. Rev. ed. of: Nelson's illustrated Bible dictionary.; Includes index. Nashville: T. Nelson.


SM
[1]The New King James Version, (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers) 1998, c1982.
[2]The New King James Version, (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers) 1998, c1982.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?