Saturday, January 22, 2005

 

what now

I got to go before Tat on monday to see if I am going back here. I am thinking I got a 49 percent chance. I might of been a bit poshy at times but I can improve. I did talk aboiut erin in my testamony. It could go either way. Of course I want to be back yet I want to here I havfe groiwn in my walk. I think I am not so needy for a relationshp. Also I think I can do better with gals however I did good. I did seekout men to hang out wit\h. I might of been not good with the speakers. I did not hug gals and make them feel bad. I did sitwith wsome but there was always a man there and I focused on the man. I spoke with Johnson and she saw improvrements. I am not going to this a perfect time but if I am going to grade it I would say a b because there is elaments that might of been hairy but over all I had good times and learned tons or better put was reminded of things that are important.

One thing is the salvation I have is forever and not a thing I will ever do will take the truth away from me. I am embedded forever in Jesus and it is sealed. I loved the songs that pointed so hard to this point and the truth that I am not into earning Jesus it is a gift. I also got more on the absolute truth that a christian is chosen by the Lord and not really a choice for the christian to choose. I am going to have fights on my view that the founding of this land is not a christian one. I have to fight this hard and ask you all to prove that thisw is a christian nation. Burton is going to hunted as hard lieing. The founders were not saved and in love with Jesus. They were into works salvation and not into grace. I might have to fight for calvinism a bit in mn but I am not going to allow it to be the issue. There will be changes in my walk to, I am going to work harder on the bible and make sure I am in it and preach it hard. How2ever I still need to be ok with not giving the gospel openly to work. I tgo work hard and not com[plain but know Jesus is always there as you friends. I do not agree with music not ok. But I have to sing worsdhip and hymns. I am not going to fight to ban ccm but I will disearn the things people sing and watch doctinue. I am going to not let calthloics say they are saved when they are not. I am also never going to allow gays to call themselfs saved and ok. I do not hate but I am not going to give ground they want.

Well the ctrip is over and mark reviews it so I am going to enjoy life till itg is over

shadman

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?