Wednesday, January 12, 2005

 

Trips plans and Go vikings

I am not going to find a gal there so why try? I got to focus on then men and friends I know that I am going to want to make some friends. Stay away from things that are going to hurt me an focus on my walk with the Lord. No Erin on this trip. I give the story about how I came to Jesus I just say Jesus saved me at a event. No need for rehashing the past. I want to look to the next 5 years and not go over the past. Dress nice, wear a belt and wipe all the time. Keep focused on improving my walk in the Lord. Look for correction and heed to it. A mistake is to frown on things I am going to need to improve on. Have a good time and relax. Guard my heart. Think of the card deck and do not spend a lot of cards on people that I am not going to profit from. Look to keep in budget. 300 is not ok I want to take 4 and spend 150 and have self-control. I also know I am going to be on my best behavior

I went to see Friday night-lights. It is a good football movie. I am not going to give it a high mark due to the cussing in it. The main guy in the movie is the third string RB. The all star gets hurt in the movie and it teaches us there is more to life than football. Speak of that I am glad the vikies won the game vs. the packer. I am not to sure how we are going to do on philie but all that to say we got a shot and I am thinking dark horse. Ok I also am not going to get my hopes up because we suck still.

It is going to be cold in MN. I am off to the Masters and will b e filing when I can. If you want just add comments on the blog so I get them and I am going to be all right. I hope you all stay warm and onward to the Golden State

Shadman

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?