Friday, January 14, 2005

 

trip notes

cali is good pray for me making good calls and being less loud and less bashful. Woman iut is hard here to think somethimes and not to focus right. It is lot of people and that I find is a spooky thintg to deal with. Pray hard for me and allow the Lord to help me not to fear and saw alot today of things I am needing to work on and detrminded to. I saw mac today to at grace to you!! I went to a tour there. ow it is a lot of workers that do not get paid there.

shadman

Notes
Got a walk though of the school today. I am okj with it. I saw the lady Mustangs. Jess and amy were there. I was glad to see them. Liz is still in the area but won't be ther.

I got to tour the Grace to you thing and Mac was recording. I talked and greeted him and He knew who I was. I got some free books from him. It is rare that I get to see him there.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?