Friday, January 14, 2005

 

trip news night one

Hi all. Iam in the warm wreather of cali. It is going to hit the low 60's today. Last night I went to see the santa monica pier in the nighttime. If you know of the big farris wheel you will know where I was. It was a nice flight out here. I talked to Nicman who just happened to call Donavan about a half hour after I got here. Don is all a class man and it is good to be here with him. Also Pirate Boy who is one of the only readers here is going to be here tonight. Mike is one I met on the first trip out here. He is a San Fran fan but I will not hold his salvation for that. Well I got here and there is this big doggie. He was barking at me for a good 10 minutes till we got him to be freindly. I know the spelling might not be the greatest for the trip but I am wanting to get hi lights to you all the time I am here. I am going to the reagae libray today and to grace to you. Tonight I am going to see Mac. I feel like I am going to see the pope I love this man and his work so much as he has taught me tons about the bible. I am blessed to see him. He is speaking to kids at his church tonight.

Shadman

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?