Friday, January 07, 2005

 

Sharing Jesus and being a jerk

http://headlines.agapepress.org/archive/1/72005e.asp

In this Dave hunt does what I call attack theology. It is when a man attacks another for having a view of the bible that is not his. Rick Warrens book is one I have read and I am going to again I hope this year and type on it. Hunt is one bad theology man because he sits and trashed Mac and Rick Warren. His books are bad studies and rather bad writing. I have read some of the Calvinism book and it is really stupid thinking. I am not a Calvinist fan but hold to some of his work. Hunt is so anti Calvinist that he wrote a book or 2. Dave get it right and say I am sorry for offending preachers. Macarthur is far better than you ever will be and your mocking is offending people and you trash Gods truth like you know it all. Stop it pal.

I am going to do a series on the truth of who is God. I also want to do one on the purpose driven life because of the meat and thing I gain. It is a good book and a few things I think are rather good to review and study harder in the bible. I want to think on the last of the Beatitudes in the bible. I have been blessed studying out some of the chacters of what I am to be in the Lord and how the Lord has all the things I want to be. I am not sure how far I am going to get on the last one but lets take a start on it…

Mathew 5 10 Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness’ sake,
For theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Happy are the ones that are not treated right because of their faith in Jesus. I want to be careful here because I am not going to give us credit for being Jerks for Jesus. So many in the world today live in lands where it is a crime to be a Christian. In Islamic lands you convert to faith in Jesus they will kill you. I have a book of story and accounts for anyone that thinks I am lying. I have 2 friends in lands where they are not there for what they think they are. The people that take a stand in closed lands for Jesus are going to heaven. Also if your family or coworkers are taunting you because you Love Jesus and have stood for him Be thankful because one your truly in the faith and they are not. Why would they attack us if our faith is fake. If one comes to Jesus and their family is mad then the bible said they must be right. Matt 10. If we are living in a devil filled world and people just do not want to hear they cannot do it on their own. Case and point I told you I am called intolerant because I believe the Bible on the Gays and I also think all religions outside of Jesus are false. I am not popular in some eyes because I take hard stands. I am not going to let the world or anyone tell me the Bible is false and that is that. However I NEED TO LOVE PEOPLE AND HATE SIN. I am sure the world thinks I am nuts. But I love and trust the truth of the Bible alone. To me if you do not like the bible then do not claim any off heaven cause ya ain’t coming to it.

Jesus is asking us to stand up for him in actions and not just words. I point this at me cause I am a messed up man. I want so much to tell other that I forget I need to love them and get to understand them without judgment. I am a little confronted and I need not be. I need also to make my stand known but still love people. Jesus is the one that saves and he is wanting to use me. Lord I am wanting to be used and if I take flack because of my sin then help me to take it because I am loving you so much it shines out to all the people I know.

Shadman

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?