Tuesday, January 18, 2005

 
Once again welcome by the way of blogging to southern cali. Its warm and I am glad yourv here for the Masters eve. I did the sight seeing thing today here and I got some photos. I took a tour on the bus in hollywood. It was a stars home kind of a thing. Saw lots of places where the movie stars live. I also saw the big rodeo drive where all of them shop. I saw the neighborhood where Nick Cage and Harrison live. 2 of the best live in the same neighborhood. Saw where the night life is and where some of the movies and shows are taped. When and if I can I will post photos of all the sites I am seeing because it true a photo is 1000 words. I then met Mike Hi mike you read this so here is your claim to fame. What a man gets me lunch and shows me the stap;es center. I got to say the hi light of the day was to see the collseeum. I still can think of the opening cermonies of the 1984 games I watched at Grandma Chris place in st paul. I stayed up to see the closing at home and remeber the night I was sad. I went into mas room because I could not sleep that night. We went to the dells and Chicago the day after to see Bible gardens and eat some big macs. It is on the site of USC. Never knewv that. I got a nolan ryan card to think of the day. Mike got it for me. It is the 1981 set when I first got into collecting. He might of got a shutout that year to. Or no hitter.

I am going tob have my host type up some of his storys of the trip so look for that. I am going to grace club and I think it is going emotional and neat so I might get a comment on here about it. Prepare for that. I am talking to your from grace campus tonight, it is a semnary Mac found. In a way I am feeling the work of the Lord is here. People go and spread Jesus to many from this place. It is a holy place I think because Jesus is here and mac preaches not 100 yards from here. Peoples lifes are found here and many that are here bring Jesus to so many people. Men go and reach people from the places that I aa at and I am hoping Jesus changes me here and thur the teaching of men that go here. I hope I am not the same atfer Bible week and God gets me in ways I could not dream here. Lord work me hard gthis week and grow me

Shad

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?