Tuesday, January 25, 2005

 

money and my lord Jesus

Well as I got home I found out I am getting hours cut at work. Pray for two things that one I will live in the money I make and second pray I will not complain. I can ask that you pray for more hours and me but I am recalling the thing that Jesus is going to meet all my needs. It did not say all my wants. I ought to know truth that money is not really all there is in life. Money belongs to the Lord. I serve Jesus not the almighty dollar. Paul said to be content in what I have and not to long to get rich. Couple things I want to be frank with you on that I get tons of money for being disabled or might I ought to say fior being special. I am blessed and my work money is really a treat. I have things I am able to cut in my life and not feel hurt by it. We are all blessed think about it. If you got 100 bucks a week in income we are higher than 80 percent of the world. Look at the people in asia they got nothing and here we sit with the riches. If you got this reading your blessed. God gives wealth in his plan and if I go hungry it means I am close to going home. SO to close lets look at a passage in the Bible. Jesus said this

Matt 31 “Therefore do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ 32 For after all these things the Gentiles seek. For your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things. 33 But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you. 34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.
Note Jesus puts himself first. If we want to Love and adore Jesus he wants to be the one that you glory in. If you want to be a success in Jesus and grow learn this Jesus gives us the things we need. Jesus Loves us and his dad is loving and perfect.and he being the best at fatherhood gives all we ever need or want. I am not about money I hope I am about the Lord. Well I am home so later

Shad

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?