Friday, January 21, 2005

 
Hi there It is a good time had by all herer. I am meeting peoplle like Rosie1 and Baily hi to both of you if your reading. I talked to Edwards and she was gblad to see me here and I hope she knows I am in prayer for her and erin b. It is the coolest thing prayer that one can affect anothers life for Jesus so email me all your needs and I will pray for them. I got a secret weapon I pray for people and I am hopeing they pray for me. I can even pray for people that are not into Jesus and he just might save them. I am taking photos and did a role today. I hope you all pray for me and it is good beth prays for me. Jesus even prays for me.

I am going to be able to check out things from masters at the libraytt in st cloud but tyhis is going to be good to get stuffr about Jesus from st cloud. I am going to keep it short and hope to talk later

sm

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?