Monday, January 31, 2005

 

Gods gifting

I like to work on a thing I just read in the word in exodus to give my blog tonight. I am going to put this text tonight at the last part of my notes. I am reading the Bible in a year and I am going at a good pace. In this text I want to note that the Lord gives gifts to people. Some might want to think there are certain gifts that might be. God has made people for certain things at certain times. Lets look at this passage.

Ex. 1 Then the LORD spoke to Moses, saying: 2 “See, I have called by name Bezalel the son of Uri, the son of Hur, of the tribe of Judah. 3 And I have filled him with the Spirit of God, in wisdom, in understanding, in knowledge, and in all manner of workmanship, 4 to design artistic works, to work in gold, in silver, in bronze, 5 in cutting jewels for setting, in carving wood, and to work in all manner of workmanship.
First I look at Bezalel. God gave him the gift of art. It seems like this man was made to craft something for the Lord alone. God I think gives us in the church things that we are to do for him. Like Jobs. I am not sure what mine is yet but I want to preach and teach the word for people. But I am not going to till Jesus tells me to. We are all to teach and outreach I think. All the gifting in the New Testament is for the local church. I am a man that wants to be biblical and that I think means work within the local body of believers. God when he saved us has placed us in a church. Local church is where the Lord builds us and uses us to do his work. I asked a lady one time what is the first thing one ought to do for a baby in Jesus and she said get them to Church. God uses me to bless people in that context. I am blessed in turn by people. All you ought to email me your local church so I know your in one.
A major reason for this is so you can give your gift to the body. I have the gift of exhorting and of discernment. I might have more but I am using them to tell people the bible and hopefully your gaining from the gift. I am talented on the Internet so this is one reason I do the site I am. I by doing this site hopefully will encourge you and find the lost so they hear. I might not ever reach one soul on this site yet your reading it so people read it. People come and read this and I am glad. It is all for the fame of Jesus and for folks to know me and my love for Jesus. Lets get interactive biblereader2k@yahoo.com is my email so email me your gifts and tell me how your loving Jesus with them.

So lift Jesus up and come back soon

Shadman

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?