Saturday, January 29, 2005

 

Gods creation

It is a great day to be alive. In Iraq folks are going to freely vote ending the time dark dictatorship. Many of you might not know what this means and you libs are screaming that we ought not be in the war we are in. I think this is a great thing. We as a land have given the gift of freedom to a land that never had it. In this we have paid with 1400 people. It is the smallest war death of all times. If the people freely choose to vote they are going to have freedom. Friend we got to make this freedom spread and do it all over. If you think we are wrong for being there then email ma at biblereader2k@yahoo.com and tell why. Why do we just keep our own free? We do we have the right to not die for people that lived under a man that used gas on his own people? Is it ok to just allow genocide and hate to run the world? People we are the most blessed land there is yet we kept our freedoms for granted.

I am so mad at folks in this land that think voting some kind of game. We go out and make it a game and do not think it makes a difference. If you do not vote in this land you ought to live where you can’t. If you do not vote and are saved you’re sinning I think. God has blessed this land out of pure grace. We do not deserve it. I do not deserve it. I lost my cool at work and I ought to be out of a job but this day praise the Lord I have got a job. Out of pure mercy my firing did not happen. Even more blessed I got a suspension but even that is stayed meaning I have it but for getting help I am not serving it. I need to get anger help. Pray for me hard on this. I need Jesus grace to hold me not leave me and help me get a hold of anger. I am not to get a temper. It never helped me and it only kills. I am being honest here so be helpful. I lost my cool and I need to not let it good again. I also need to love all the people I work with and be ready to serve them. I had a great time there today and that is a good thing. Grace is a awesome thing and even more inspiring it the truth Gods smiling at me. I am in sin he blessed me.

I am doing a series on the truths and the character of God. I am going to be working this for months. I am not sure how long but my goal is to make points on who God is and outline truths in the bible and get a personal grasp of our God. I started on God wants to be known. I want to work on the next thing and I name it God is the maker of all. Lots of folks reading this tell me we are made from evolution. I think this is a lie and the bible does not cover it so I will not. God made the world in 7 days. They were 24 hours and no longer. I used to think it might have been a longer time period. I no longer have that view. God made the earth and everything in it. Look at this verse in Psalms

Psalms 27 1 The earth is the LORD’s, and all its fullness,
The world and those who dwell therein.
2 For He has founded it upon the seas,
And established it upon the waters.
Note GOD founded the earth. He made it. He did not make it via any way but what the bible said. Humans are made for the Lord. The earth is his gift to us.

Here are 4 things that a book told me about creation
First the world is not god. God is alone God and he asked me to worship him alone. If I worship a creation I am sinning. It is not “mother nature” or anything like that. Creation is a separate thing from God. God made it outside of himself. God spoke it and it came into being.

We are not to make the earth a thing that we need to worship. It is important to take care of the earth because we need to hand it back to the Lord. He is going to burn this earth in the end. If your not saved your only hope is Jesus and his forgiven sin for you, God is going to burn all the things we have and all we will need is going to give us a new place to dwell. Yet we need to be good to the earth. If the ozone is gone we need to fix it. We as God’s kids need to lead the way to save things and recycle. It is stewardship and if we do not take care of it then we are not doing as the Lord demands. We are to occupy and take care of it.

I guess God has made a great place to dwell in amen? He made it to enjoy and to show off his Glory. God looks good and his art is awesome. To think he loves me and wants a friendship with us is awesome. How great thou art!@

Shadman

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?