Thursday, January 27, 2005

 

God wants to know you part 2

Hi people and thank you for coming tonight to my blog. I want to think more tonight on the truth the Lord wants me to know him. Jesus in his coming to earth was God and man. I take this is the absolute truth. Jesus said that he came to seek the Lost. We were lost and the Lord came to find us. I dare say that not only is the Lord wanting to be known God is looking for followship with his people. I must say that this might mean the ones he chooses or the ones that he saves. Jesus seeking to save the Lost means that he finds us. Here are more passages on this topic

John 14 5 Thomas said to Him, “Lord, we do not know where You are going, and how can we know the way?”
6 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.
7 “If you had known Me, you would have known My Father also; and from now on you know Him and have seen Him.”
Here is the passage at most Graham events. Jesus came that he alone is the way and the truth and the life. Jesus is saying that he is Gods path to get to God. Jesus came to us to give us the reason and the way to go to God. If God did not want me to know him there is no need for Jesus to come and find me. Also note that there is one way to the father and that is the Son and Jesus is the way. If you know Jesus then you Know the God of the world, there is no other.

A side note tonight the guys at work said there is 2000 gods and they are right on target. I maintain that only one true God and that is the one of the bible. I can go and show you things on the net just email me at biblereader2k@yahoo.com and if your reading this email me and let me know.

18 For through Him we both have access by one Spirit to the Father. This is in eph. We have access. I wanted to point this out to show the word in the bible. Access to God is as we see is Jesus. Need to know Jesus to know God.

Col 1 19 For it pleased the Father that in Him all the fullness should dwell, 20 and by Him to reconcile all things to Himself, by Him, whether things on earth or things in heaven, having made peace through the blood of His cross.
21 And you, who once were alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now He has reconciled 22 in the body of His flesh through death, to present you holy, and blameless, and above reproach in His sight— 23 if indeed you continue in the faith, grounded and steadfast, and are not moved away from the hope of the gospel which you heard, which was preached to every creature under heaven, of which I, Paul, became a minister.
Loaded It pleased God that we are in him and his fullness is in me. Note this we were wicked and no good and in Jesus now we are his and have peace. It is only for the CHRISTIAN and not for you if your outside of Jesus. Jesus is pleased to give you to the father and bring you into heaven. You must want it. Jesus is a gentleman and is not going to make you get saved. If you ask him he saved you not if you do not ask. There is more to work on but I got to rest and I will get more on soon

Shadman

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?