Sunday, January 30, 2005

 

God id faithful

Hi I am hot in this apartment and I am tired but not to bad. I am happy to be off work till Thursday. I go to the wolf game this week and that will be fun to go to. I am happy the Iraq elections got done right and there was some bad times there but the truth is that they all went out despite the threats and voted for a person they want to lead the nation. I am happy I voted for Bush and I am hoping he gets stuff done and wins the war. To have the elections and allowing the people to vote is worth the loss of life to me. I realize that people lost loved ones but they died to bring freedom to a part of the world that wants it. So you libs you’re all of and the freedom is sweet and we need to do more to get it everywhere. God gives freedom to from his end. Jesus died so you can be free of sin and if you need him always email me and we will talk it out.

Tonight I am going to begin some thoughts on God and his faithfulness. I might take a few times to go over this on but we will see. God has been faithful to me this week. I ought to have lost my Job and he not only gave me the job but a ton of money in the bank and no suspension. (Amen) God is faithful to do what he said he is going to do. If God said he is going to save ones soul and take him to heaven the Lord is going to do that. Here is a thought from a old testament story

Deu 6 “For you are a holy people to the LORD your God; the LORD your God has chosen you to be a people for Himself, a special treasure above all the peoples on the face of the earth. 7 The LORD did not set His love on you nor choose you because you were more in number than any other people, for you were the least of all peoples; 8 but because the LORD loves you, and because He would keep the oath which He swore to your fathers, the LORD has brought you out with a mighty hand, and redeemed you from the house of bondage, from the hand of Pharaoh king of Egypt.
9 “Therefore know that the LORD your God, He is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and mercy for a thousand generations with those who love Him and keep His commandments; 10 and He repays those who hate Him to their face, to destroy them. He will not be slack with him who hates Him; He will repay him to his face. 11 Therefore you shall keep the commandment, the statutes, and the judgments, which I command you today, to observe them.

Kind of a long passage. God is talking to the people he brought out of the land. I want to look at verse 9. It is God saying that he is a faithful God. He keeps his word to folks that follow him. He also is going to repay the hate that people give him. Has God been faithful to his word? To me he has. He gave me mercy and grace at work. He blessed me in Cali when I did not deserve it. He brought me to Jesus and keeps me t here.

God cannot change. God said he made up his mind and it is settled. I guess that this means I am not to trust people that claim to have a new thing the Lord said to them. God’s word is faithful and you are able to trust it. I like it when it told me I can do all things in Christ. It means I am to do all things in Christ and not anything else. Also it means that when God said something to you in the bible It is thru and God will do it. Like give and it will be given to you. If you give you are going to get. God is faithful perfectly and if he said it it is true and will happen. God said to Adam he was going to distroy the evil one and on the cross Jesus did that. God told Moses he would take them out of the land and God did it. God told david a king would come to take his throne God did that.

Here is a point for tonight, Gods word is trustworthy and since that is the case read the word and trust he is going to keep it to you to

Shadman

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?