Saturday, January 15, 2005

 

day 2 things are ok to solid here

It is night here on the trip. I went to the Masters mustang game and it went ok. A little less delling on the past but in the report I havfe found that people before the ones here left my name in high sweet reguards. I got to see them all. Amy Liz Jessica who I did not think I had a good repore with Tiff who knew the past but treated me with high reguard. Erin did not leave me the bad talk I deserve and I thank her for that. It is going to make time here better. It opens up the Lords hand to me more and it makes me feel good that I am loved. I am not the monster I am a child and I feel good about that. People there are not lying to me and knolw I was there and think good things. I owe it to them to treat them well and love them better. It frees my mind in the Lord to focus on him because I am doing something right. Or better put he is alive and blessing me. His hand is on this tripo I just know it is. Anyhow the mustangs won and played hard and loved on me.

I went to see Coach Carter today to. Good movie. It was about a man that made kids get a education and learn things and put that above ball games. I also met a stunt man that was in the movies. It was fun. I liked the movie. They costy 7.50 a piece. Lot to see good acting. Well here is a thing you can do. See the comment thing at the bottom of the screen, make some noise and post. It isd not like I know who you are. Be free to comment and I will read them. Heard some good stuff on not loseing salvation tonight, I got to do some blogging on that.

Later
shadman

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?