Monday, January 17, 2005

 

cali trip day v4

I am going to blog I hope a long one tonight just because I want to thin over the trip so far. I went to grace last night and heard just how much the Lord Jesus Loves me. It is this that God does not love everone the same. If you r his your love God loves yas with is unmatched and with no limmits. If you are not saved Gods love will turn on you and he will hate you in hell. God is not going to hold the love you get for him if you reject him he is going to hate you and have no compassion on your soul. In Jesus I have got the complete love of God and Gods love in forever in me. There is a choice fore you to make. If you want to get saved then ask Jesus to come into your life and let me know you did. And if not then face the God that one day will hate you. I got to preach it even in the wartm weather! Hate vit don't you.

Met tasha last night. She is a Bible person and I might put here on the team. I like I am saying have seen lots of people and they knew me. What I have not told you that all the old team has checked in. Mike called on the way in on the first night and nic did to. Katie was in church that was good and they all have gotten to say hi. I went to the Reagen libary today and that was good. It is always good to see the gippers news and things about him. I got some post cards to tell them to read this so if your readiong this from a post card you got email me at the address on the bottom of this post and I will shoot something neato your way. In the library is alot of regen thigns. I found the assination of him interesting. I almost got a book on his faith but just might get it later.

Last night I spoke to Rick holland a pastor out here at grace. It was neat to know he even reads the blog and that he knows I love Jesus. I wrotre on my card that I want help in loving Jesus better. Rick did a message on the topic I am going to study out inthe comming weeks. 7 things about God that that feed my worship. First there is Gods greatness is unsurpassed. God is awesome. I ought to only use that word in my thinking of the Lord and not about anything else, it ought to make me fear the Lord because he is so great. 2 is Gods power. God in a breath created the world and all and we are to honor him for that. Gods Glory, good notes here on Gods Glory. It is Gods pride in himself. Also his attractiveness or interest. God is so awesome that he is the only thing to think on in the world. God ought to engulf the thinking of christians. I use to think this made you a freak but the center of my life ought to be Jesus alone. Not anything else ought to be the focus of life, Jesus is the center and if I am not in him or he is not the center of my life I am going to loose out. All comes from God alone. All is Jesus and all paths in the life of a christian point to Jesus. God wins everytime he plays and wins bigtime. God has never lost anything. Gods record is perfect. He loves man only because he needs to give them to his son Jesus. Ifr man does not repent he is going to bow to Jesus and then he is headed forever to hell. If man repents God gives him all he is and makes him a joint heir of Jesus. God is going to have me bow to Jesus and to all the people that toy with Jesus and mock him YOU WILL LOSE AND BOW. Gods rule is it. God rules stand no matter what. Here is the rule that if Jesus saved me he has me forever. It is not about this world it is about the heaven of forever. I am going to be there BECAUSE OF JESUS WORK AND THE SAVING OF MY SOUL. I will never lose it and it is going to happen for me. I am saved. I will win in the long term because I am going to be in the rapture and go to be in Jesus vhome for all time and eternaly. No one can ever pluck my soul out of that and that is why I am not going to tolerate sins of people and I am going to preach harderto make ones repent and get right. If your not right and your reading this blog I plead with you to call upon Jesus to save you andforgive you of your sins. Jesus died for your sins and offers you the free chioce to ask him to forgive you and take you to heaven. If you need to pray with me I will not ever tell a soul but I want you to email me. biblereader2k@yahoo.com and let me know. If you want to think it over do it. If you want to comment on anything post a comment. I am here for aweek but I will be home soon.

shadmac

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?