Tuesday, January 04, 2005

 

Blessed are the pure in heart

it If you use IE to read my blog it is going to have all kind of trash in it. I am not able to fix but I am going to work some in this and some in the browser but it is not read by tons of people. Too bad for them. Well I got my photo maker going and I am going to work on the site and I will be posting photos on the site AND the blog. I look forward to that.
I want to make a statement on the trip that is going to happen to Cal. I am pumped for it and I hope it is going to live up to the hype. I am going to spend time with Donavan and I am going to hang at the great Masters College. Masters is a great bible school. They stand in the Bible and they produced a many people that have made Jesus everything. This trip has been planed with the security I am going to need in mind. Erin if there will not be the focus Jesus is going to be. I have done the best I am able to make sure your not there Erin but if you are I know your there to see your friends and hang with the Lord. I respect you and will leave you be. However I am praying for you as my sis and Love you as such. I am looking forward to being warm, learning tons about Jesus and meeting new people. I am also looking forward to making a side trip or two into Hollywood and LA. I love it there. I am also looking forward to seeing Macarthur and hearing him live. He knows Jesus and how to serve him. I want to talk to you all from LA a few times and all that. Shadman in LA all week.



I am doing a series this week on the Sermon of the mount.
Blessed are the pure in heart,
For they shall see God.

Jesus said to be pure in our heart. I think this is to be clean and free from sin. The heart is a part of us that is on the inside. If you got Jesus on your inside you are pure and if you live for him alone your heart makes you special. We are to be like pure water or clean water. It is that water that is good to drink in. I also think pure is to be a virgin in our hearts. Pure is to not be filled with the junk of the world but to be separated unto Jesus. Looking in the Bible here are some types of Purity.

God is pure and perfect. He has never sinned and he will always be the Perfected on. Same with Jesus He is perfect and always will be

The angels are pure and they always have been. God threw out the sinning angels and that group is damned forever. Gods call in his heaven you must be pure and perfect.

Man who has Jesus is pure and perfect in the eyes of the Lord. Your in if you place your trust in Jesus and if you have not you e mail me and lets get you to a place where you are perfect in the eye of God. Also If your saved Jesus is going to help you and make you walk like him. We need to submit to him and learn to walk like him and desire to be righteous. If you do not desire to be pure you might check to see if Jesus lives in you. I always need to make sure I am committed to Jesus. Do I long to be like Jesus and have his love in my life.
We also need to know one day we will be like Jesus in heaven. We are going to see Jesus and the father in all purity. Long to live for that. If we walk then we are going to be somewhere. It is heaven for our walk with Jesus.

Shadman
Purely the best.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?