Thursday, January 20, 2005

 

bible week

It has been busy the last couple and I am going to have a hard time getting this done. I saw BE and it is not good to want to get her to like me cause she do es not. As for wed I went with Pirate to the beach with his sis. She is nice and sang to me the anthem. We went to the ocean and it was a mean waves. I went up to me knees and we threw the ball around. I loved it. WE ATE at a joint and I had fish and chips. I got to the bible talks early. He last night spoke on how to glory in the Lord. We need to get mad at the preachers when they feed christiasns the gunk and trash. I have been a little easy on them and I am going to also feel bad when Jesus is trashed. People tend to have a feild day and not give Jesus the glory he alone is worthy off. People we need to defend the Lord and not allow people to think there are other truths and ways to know Jesus. God only will hear you if your in Jesus and his way. Man goes and makes a way and no matter how they think Jesus made the only way.

I also looked at repenting the Lord demands this and if we do not know sins are wrong wer can never come to Jesus and get his grace. I do not got my notes but look at Ps 51 and see the pattern of repenting. It is to know Jesus is offended that ought to make me repent. I AM not saved for my sake I am saved for his to make him look good and not me. I am no good Jesus maes me good. If I am a kid of theww Lord then he did it and not me. Jesus called me and I was his before all happened. I repenting is all to make Jesus look goods and not for me. Jesus is honored only in himself. I hope to work more on this.

shad

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?