Wednesday, December 15, 2004

 

Shadmans thoughts of shareing Jesus with people

I got some shopping done tonight for my uncle Terry. I am getting him a movie. Or am I? I am not saying because I hope that he reads parts of my blog. I went to the mall and it really was not that busy. I am kind of shocked but the online market is here and I hope others are going to the net for Christmas shopping and making the government not tax the lights out of our Christmas shopping. If you really want to know what I want it is this link. http://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/product?item_no=54462&netp_id=254972&event=EBRN&item_code=WW

I hope someone gets this for me so I can have it on file to read and study the Old Testament. I know I am asking but it costs 60 bucks. I am hoping to get money also for my upcoming trip to California. I am hoping it gets cold soon so I am able to escape cold below weather that is nasty. Now to the Bible.

Ok I heard a sermon that hit home with me last Sunday. I want to keep on this topic and just let us see a part of the bible and the truth that it brings out. I have a wonderful family and I love them all. My cousin does not want to hear the bible preached and that is fine. She said there is no proof the bible is real. (There are tons that she wont look at) I will get to that in a series I hope to do sometime. But to say there is no proof is so funny when tonight I am going to prove it. Ok Shell if you’re reading this checks this out.

Luke 12 9I came to set fire to the earth, and I wish it were already on fire! 50I am going to be put to a hard test. And I will have to suffer a lot of pain until it is over. 51Do you think that I came to bring peace to earth? No indeed! I came to make people choose sides. 52A family of five will be divided, with two of them against the other three. 53Fathers and sons will turn against one another, and mothers and daughters will do the same. Mothers-in-law and daughters-in-law will also turn against each other.

Now come on here it said in a book that is not true just the thing that is going on? Is this not what is going on. Jesus nails it ROGHT ON THE HEAD. Bible is true and people are not going to agree on it is right in the bible. It is calling the truth is it not. Ok another one. I feel not alone Even the family of JESUS thought he was nuts Mark 3.

21When Jesus' family heard what he was doing, they thought he was crazy and went to get him under control.

Here is a point in the Bible where I think it has truth and it proves itself. Would not you think that the bible if it were made up would not have the family of Jesus agree with him? It is odd to say they thought he was nuts right? They wanted him to stop and not be so fruitcake like. If your going to make a faith up would you not want to make the founder look bad? This is a point where I think with some common sense and thought you might get a new though on the bible.

One more passage Matthew 10 35-36

34Don't think that I came to bring peace to the earth! I came to bring trouble, not peace. 35I came to turn sons against their fathers, daughters against their mothers, and daughters-in-law against their mothers-in-law. 36Your worst enemies will be in your own family.

I umm well aah

It is true and the Lord is predicting the things that go on in families. People if you are being attacked at home for your walk and thoughts I think it is good because YOUR DOING IT RIGHT. Jesus does not say it is going to be easy.

NOTE Do not be stupid about this and make them hate you. Love your families and if they do not want Jesus honor them. I have to learn this to. Love them and honor them. I would even say just be a witness and a quiet one. Make them want what you got. I was won to Jesus because they showed a life that I wanted and people that loved them did the job of making me want Jesus. I am not good at this I want to cram it and that will not make them want your Lord. Just love Jesus and Love them. Let him share his love in you with them. I am not going to bring the bible up at home but it will come up. I do not need to preach it I need to live it. If I live the life Jesus will come and make times to share him. Also do not compromise because the second you do they see it and your not going to make it. Ok Tell me how your non saved family is doing and pray for mine

Shadman

Srolfe4894@astound.net


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?