Sunday, December 12, 2004

 

Shadmans likes his sports

I am a little miffed. I mean the last 2 Vikings games have been so poorly played. I am a fan and I am sticking to my team but they are really a disappointment this year. For one they have no D. If you want to win in the nfl then you got to play D. We have nothing and my uncle bill put it best that we need to draft a corner and a backfield for the D. Seattle a few times tonight just took and exposed the sides were we are not covering. I do think I will call the playoffs now. Hopefully the Packers go and get out in the first round. As for my Vikings we need to miss them and Mike Tice needs to leave so we can get a coach. As for the others I think the AFC is going to have the power the super bowl. I think they should have the Colts and the Steelers play for the whole thing. I like the eagles and the stealers. But the Colts ought to win it all. I am a sports fan. Matter of fact I love to sit and watch sports over most things. I have been to games in all the pro sports you can think of. I love ice Hockey and wish the NHL would get playing. I mean find a way. Just play the games. Bring in the minors but play the game. I love baseball. I never will forget the times I got to see the Cubs play at Wrigley field, what a great park. We sat 5 rows of the field for a bit and they were sweet seats. I saw a player put pine tar on the bat. I love the twins and think they ought to beat the Yankees every time they play. I hate the white sox and the tigers. I love the NBA. I love to see the Lakers lose. I love the wolves. I go to a game every year. I loved Jordan and the Bulls when he played for them. He could of won 9 more years. I make time to see wolves win love it when they do. I love the Lynx’s and they got a great idea to fill the stands of the NBA in the summer. I still think Erin Buescher was fun to watch. I hope she comes back and wins a ring. I love the SCSU hockey team. I am sad this year and hope they keep building. I go to games and try to get freed tickets and it makes my week to see them play. I love the fights and hope the other team loses. I hate the Gophers because I am a Husky fan. Oh what a sad weekend to see the rodents win 2 in a row. I take off and call in sick to see the final five if we got a chance. I love the Masters College Mustangs. They play in Santa Clarita CA, but I love them. They are all ladies that love the Lord. I love to see them win. I follow2 them online.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?