Friday, December 31, 2004

 

Notes from my year study

It is sad I am not partying the new year but for you all I am going to do a bonus blog. Thank you John G my old PE teacher for reading the blog. It is great you read and I am going to tell you all a story about John. It happened on the first day of school. In that system you get 2 warnings and then you got 15 after school. John Mr Cole man gave me a warning and so did you, Thank the Lord you did not compare notes because It saved my life 15 in the can. Who can forget the light bulb. Its good to have you aboard. Keep reading it.

I want to talk tonight on the bible in a year thing I am reading. I am working on the whole bible and a few things Jump out at me from time to time. I just found the book over the last half hour. Here are some things I have noted in this reading.

Ps 4 4 Don't sin by letting anger gain control over you.
Think about it overnight and remain silent.

I am not to sin when I am angry and I am not to let it control me. Anger is not me in the real sense it was a part of the old nature. When I came to Jesus I am given a new nature and I do not have to sin. Sin is there if I choose it. It is a wiser thing on my anger to just sleep on it. I need to calm down and do the right thing and not act out in the anger. I can control anger and I need to. If I do not then I am not going to witness and I need to be a good witness.

Gen 18
14 Is anything too hard for the LORD?
In this Chapter of the Bible God is telling Sarah that she is going to have a son at her old age. I like this quote because there is nothing hard for the Lord. He can and does things all the time that we think he won't. He can mend your heart, He can love you when you gone to far. Jesus can mend things we cannot. John He loves you and he knows your heart is broken. I Love him because he heals and forgives and provides even when I am so not worthy for him. We as sinners and he forgives you and Love us. Nothing is impossible with Jesus. Nothing.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?