Sunday, December 12, 2004

 

Chirstians are being killed

Do you know I have been thinking a ton today? In church this morning Pastor talked about the truth that many places in the world ban the preaching of the Bible. I want to show you infront of your eyes a thing or 2 to prove the bible has to be right. I want you to know that Jesus did not come to bring peace between the family. Matter of fact Listen to the things Jesus said.

Matt 10 34 “Do not think that I came to bring peace on earth. I did not come to bring peace but a sword. 35 For I have come to ‘set a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law’; 36 and ‘a man’s enemies will be those of his own household.’ 37 He who loves father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me. And he who loves son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me[1]

I know I am going to have to face people that are anti Jesus and the Bible. Is it a funny thing to see it in the bible? In the nations of the world people are dieing for the cause of Jesus. In China it is a jailable thing to convert to the Lord Jesus. In Iran and much of the Muslim world you convert you are going to lose your family. In the our land I know of cases where the government is tring to allow all other faiths to declare and get into the class room but they took the 10 commands out of the classrooms. In Duluth MN the courts said they could not display the commandments on the lawn of the courthouse. It is terrible thing that in Saint Cloud the kids cannot sing carols that name Jesus BUT Muslims have a prayer room so they can worship. I wonder why and the bible tells us why in this passage. They are one day going to arrest people in this land for having the Bible. In some lands they already do. People all over this planet tonight are living in Jails for the crime of Christian worship and reading the bible. If you think I am wrong I got the truth and I will send you a link.

http://www.persecution.com

go to this site and learn the truth and see I am fighting for a real bible and a real person in Jesus and also see a thing the Lord Jesus said that would happen.


[1]The New King James Version, (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers) 1998, c1982.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?