Sunday, November 28, 2004

 

Rochester

Hi and welcome! I am shadman and I love the Bible and people. I have writen for a year and I ought to tell you about what I write on. I write on the bible and news I care about. I do a email list and this is part of it. Ok I am a solid man that wants to be a Man the Lord uses anyway he can. I am not a PK. I do not like the movement because they like to make all the christians unite and just drop things that are right. EXAMPLE: I think that once you ask Jesus into your heart I am saved and cannot lose the Lord, If I go to PK I have to accept one that thinks I am able to lose my salvation. I think that is lame. I am not going to go and unite with one that does not think docturne matters. It does and I know God wants the word right.

I am a fan of John Macarthur. He is the best bible teacher alive. I am a man that likes sermons and knowing the truth of the Bible, not a bunch of lies and poor study. SO I am going to lay out the truth in my writeing. I want you to send feedback. I am not going to bend easy, I might vent to. I will tell the truth and not lie to make you love me. Here I am brash and I call it as I see it. If you do not like it to bad get your own blog and nail me. I will true to the bible and not lame to it.

Shad

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?